Tairawhiti Gisborne Event – Friday 22nd to Sunday 24th March 2019 – SOLD OUT
To enter a team, the designated team captain must create an Event Plus profile for themselves (or login if they have one already), register for the team’s event category & division, entering in any known team member email addresses (if they have them), plus pay for the complete team entry fee. A team code will be sent to all listed teammates email addresses so they can create profiles and add their details to the team before the close of online entries.
Click the button above to resister and/or check out some cool event merchandise specials on the Spirited Women online shop.
2019 Entry Fees
Price per open, veteran and masters team of four women –
|Early Bird Entry||Standard Entry|
|Enter in the first week of June (closes midnight on Thursday 7th June 2018)
||Enter from Friday 8th June to midnight Thursday 7th March 2019
|Short Course||Team $1100 ($275 per teammate) Sold out in 2hrs 01 minutes
|| Team $1200 ($300 per teammate)
|Medium Course||Team $1340 ($335 per teammate) Sold out in just 39 minutes
|| Team $1440 ($360 per teammate)
|Long Course||Team $1580 ($395 per teammate) Sold out in 11hrs 23min
||Team $1680 ($420 per teammate)
- 1 x Big team gift box full of sponsor’s goodies
- 4 x Event towels
- 4 x Event head wear
- 4 x Event drink bottles
- 4 x Event re-usable carry bag
- 4 x Luv My Skivvies sports briefs
- 4 x Calliwood re-usable smoothie straws
- 4 x Pre-event yoga session bookings
- 4 x Finishers glasses of wine (you keep the glasses as individual finishers medals)
- 4 x Food & beverage tickets
- Heaps of sponsors giveaways
- Free event photos
- Free event video
- Provision of kayaks, seats, paddles & life vests
- Free mystery activities
- Support crew notes (1 set)
- Team race notes (1 set)
- Team control punch card
- Team control descriptor sheet
- Team waterproof maps (2 sets)
- One amazing adventure event experience with some awesome mystery activities
- Electronic timing, with stage splits & mystery activity credits/penalties
- Event paramedic emergency team cover
- The chance to win some incredible performance prizes, unique jewellery & artwork
- Plus a bounty of seriously cool spot prizes
The event is now strictly limited to 408 teams (1632 women) on a first entered basis. There are only;
35 Long Course Team Spaces – Sold out in 11hrs 23minutes
175 Medium Course Spaces – Sold out in 39 minutes
198 Short Course Team Spaces – Sold out in 2hrs 01 minutes
A wait list will operate for those teams who miss out on getting in and wish to have the opportunity to replace any teams withdrawing at a later date. Note: When an entry becomes available for the event category length your team has indicated you would like to compete in, you will get a call-up phone call.
Registered team lists
Check out the current list of 408 teams entered & team members confirmed (plus all those wait listed) as of this moment here.
Wave start times
For the final team wave start times as of the close of the online entry system at midnight on Thursday 7th March 2019, please refer here (coming in due course).
Looking for a team-mate or team?
If you require another team-mate or are looking to join a team, or are keen to find a training buddy, we have created a Facebook post (see here, scroll down) where you can register your interest for others to see, simply by adding a comment. We recommend you let others know a little about yourself or your team (fitness/skills/experience etc.) and the length event you or your team are keen to do (short/medium or long course), so you locate a well-suited team or team-mate to your or your team’s goals. Then private message one another to communicate further. Don’t forget to delete your post or simply re-comment below your comment the word ‘Found’, after you have found a team or team-mate. Please don’t be shy… there every possibility you could strike up a lifelong friendship/s from the experience.
Team edits, deleting (non-captain) team members & adding new team members
The person who registered the team (the ‘Team Captain’) will need to do this before the close of online entry at midnight on Thursday 7th March 2019.
- Click on the event entry link here
- Login using your email and password
- Click on the ‘Event Registration page’ tab
- Make any changes as required to your team entry (i.e. editing team details)
- Delete old team members
- Add a new team member by emailing them a team registration code so they can create a profile and add their details to the team when convenient (old team members must be deleted first to free up this email field)
- Press ‘Update’
From Friday 8th March 2019, teams will need to print out the ‘Late team member change and Waiver agreement’ form here, complete and bring it with them to the event registration.
Changing the team captain
If you need to change the team captain or have made an error in your entry which you cannot correct, please contact us.
Change team race category
If you wish to change the race category (short, medium, or long course) your team races, we can only effect this change for your team if there is available space. Category changes are subject to a $20 admin fee in addition to any difference in entry fee (be it an increase or decrease). Please contact us by email to see if this can be done.
Withdrawals & refund policy
To withdraw, please contact us by email.
- 95% Refund – teams withdrawing before Sunday 1st July 2018
- 90% Refund – teams withdrawing before Saturday 1st September 2018
- 75% Refund – teams withdrawing before Saturday 1st December 2018
- 50% Refund – teams withdrawing before Friday 1st February 2019
- 25% Refund – teams withdrawing before Friday 1st March 2019
No refund from Friday 1st March 2019
Please click here to view (PDF document).
Luv My Skivvies Sports Briefs
Thanks to Luv My Skivvies, everyone participating in 2019 event will receive a pair of Spirited Women – All Women’s Adventure Race sports briefs!
Each team member will need to select their size from the Luv My Skivvies sizing chart below and let their team captain know their individual size.
Each team captain will need to access their team’s registration through their Event Plus profile, assess the question either by clicking on the ‘event category’ on the left hand side of the page (under personal details) or on the ‘Summary page’, and then click “edit details”. Scroll down to find the new ‘Luv My Skivvies Team Sports Brief’ question and select sizes for your whole team.
You must select your team’s sizes before midnight on Sunday 28th October! It is essential that you do this before the cut-off date, as we will be ordering to size and won’t be able to make any size changes.
Please carefully review the size chart before selecting sizes, and be aware that we won’t be able to offer any size exchanges at the event registration, as this is an event exclusive production run. Please use the measurements in the sizing chart to ensure that you get the perfect fit for you and your teammates.
NOTE: We recommend ordering a size up if you’re in between sizes.
Team captains (only) can find your Event Plus profile link here.
|SIZE TO FIT||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Hips (cm)||86 -90||92 – 97||99 -104||107 – 112||114 – 118||121 – 125|